Welcome to Guest Post submissions page. We welcome your interest to take part in our mission to make people internet resource creators instead of consumers. Thus, making internet a content rich place.
Guest posts offer an opportunity to spread your mission over the internet. It also allows you to spread your knowledge, expertise in the field.
To help new writers with guest blogging, we’ve created a dedicated post here
You may write your guest blog post in the rich text editor below, allowing you to decide how your paragraphs look. Have more questions? CONTACT US
You can also submit articles in text or word format (.doc, .docx), mail us to connect @ finkwik. in
Note: You must include author bio at the end of your article. We check for duplicated content/copyrighted content/plagiarism before accepting. Your content must be unique, well researched and have a length of 800 characters (minimum).
Edit your article for publishing in the text editor below.
By submitting your articles to finkwik blog, you agree to the following terms
- It must be your original work and not copy paste.
- The article must be relevant and complete to be accepted.
- Copyright infringement is not allowed.
- Make sure to give source when you quote others. Content should be of good quality and informative to readers.
- You’re not allowed to share product or affiliate links. You can give one contextual link to your website if necessary. The target URL should not contain product or advertisements.
- The posts published will contain your authorship and the property of finkwik.
- You can share your post on your social networks, but spamming is not allowed.
- We reserve right to add links for other sites.
- We do not provide any compensation. However, you may get one opportunity to give link to your website (if it has related content in your website or blog) within the article (make sure you’re not writing content that promotes your products in the article), and one more mention in author bio (only if relevant)
- We reserve the right to edit your post for grammatical accuracy.
- You can request for changes only to correct grammatical errors once submitted.
- We reserve the right to add, edit or completely remove contents without notification, if found necessary.
- We reserve the right to modify or change these policies at any time without notification.
For other terms and policies relevant to you, please visit our website terms and policies page.