NEET 2018: Application Form Released on cbscneet.nic.in
CBSE has released NEET application form online. You may apply for NEET 2018 from the official link here. Also read instructions before filing CBSC NEET 2018 application form.
The following documents are required to apply for the examination. Candidates are adviced to to keep all documents before applying. Also please read official link for detailed instructions from the official website.
- Marks Cards
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned Photo
- Scanned Signature
HOW TO APPLY?
Application may be submitted online mode only.
- Find the official link here
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Proceed to apply online for CBSE NEET 2018
- Fill the application and print it for the future reference.
- For General and OBC, Application fee is Rs.1400. For SC/ST/PH the fee is Rs. 750. Make payment. Keep a printout of the payment confirmation.
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode on May 6, 2018.
- Important dates are available in the instructions page on this Application Link.
AGE LIMITS AND AGE RELAXATIONS
Age limits will be different for each category.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years applies to reserved categories.